Microsoft Dynamics 365 Quick Start
Fixed price, fixed scope rapid implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Our quick start packages combine the essential consultancy work and training needed to complete a rapid cloud implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 that will achieve rapid results.
We'll prioritise your requirements, understand your processes and add value by applying our market-leading CRM expertise.
Beginning with a requirement scoping consultancy we'll tailor a bespoke CRM implementation plan at a fixed price plan to fit your budget and time-scale.
Delivered as on-site and remote consultancy we'll prioritise the work to get you started including:
- Importing data from your existing database including Outlook and Act!
- Configuring CRM fields to track the data you need to work with
- Creating CRM workflows that shortcut manual processes
- User training ensuring that everyone gains the maximum benefit from CRM
- Defining CRM security profiles and user access permissions
- Adding new CRM entities that will manage all of your processes
For an even more accelerated implementation route and pay monthly option choose our Instant CRM package.
Phone 0800 381 1000 or email us, to discuss your requirements and discover how Microsoft Dynamics and Preact will help you achieve your CRM goals.
Download our guide to read about our consultancy, integration, training and support services for Microsoft Dynamics.
CRM Quick Start Examples
Typically carried out in 5-25 days, here is one recent example of businesses that chose to implement Microsoft Dynamics using a Preact Quick Start.
A 10 day Dynamics Quick Start for an event management company that included:
- CRM requirements scoping consultancy
- Statement of work detailing the precise implementation
- CRM database build including bespoke entities, fields, forms, views and workflows
- Building custom CRM scripts and database plug-ins
- Migrating their data from Act!
- Introduction user training
- CRM administrator training
How Our CRM Quick Start Works
- Fixed Price Implementation
You’ll receive a fixed price quotation for our consultants to complete your Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Needs Analysis Meeting
Meeting held between your stakeholders and one of our CRM consultants to ensure all parties are clear on the requirement and prioritise which tasks will be completed in the fixed price engagement.
- Statement of Work
A technical document detailing how we’ll deliver the initial rollout of your project. Once you approve the CRM Statement of Work report, including any revisions, implementation work will begin.
- Database Configuration
Our technicians will complete your Dynamics 365 database build. In line with the agreed statement of work this may include: importing legacy data, configuring fields, bespoke entities, workflows, custom script and CRM plug-ins.
- User Training
As detailed in the statement of work, we’ll carry out CRM familiarisation training to secure user adoption and ensure that your team have the essential knowledge and skills to get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 Go Live!
Your Dynamics 365 database is activated and shared with users. Get continued assistance with CRM support, consultancy and training by subscribing to our managed service.
Contact Preact to learn more about our CRM Quick Start packages and arrange a quotation to implement Microsoft Dynamics in your business.