CRM Cloud & On-Premise Compared
Discover how Microsoft Dynamics 365 will help you engage customers, empower employees and grow your business.
With unrivalled flexibility, Microsoft Dynamics is available as a cloud service, or installed as an on-premise database.
Microsoft Dynamics is available in the cloud, as an on-premise solution, or a Hybrid deployment. Customer choice is paramount and only Microsoft Dynamics offers the flexibility to migrate from one deployment model to another.
Microsoft has many years experience operating many of the world's largest cloud-based services and data centres together with a strong history in supporting on-premises deployments and those using a private cloud.
Contact us to find out more about the on-premise and cloud editions of Microsoft Dynamics and get advice from our CRM experts.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Cloud)
Over 80% of new Microsoft Dynamics customers choose a cloud CRM deployment.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 you'll benefit from the efficiency of a cloud based application. Your database is protected on Microsoft's secure servers that you access through a web connection, just increase users or add more CRM capabilities whenever you need.
- Implement CRM quickly without in house IT resources or incurring hardware expense
- Avoids the overhead of maintaining a dedicated CRM server
- Receive CRM feature updates before the on-premise edition
- No upfront licence costs or recurring software licence renewal expense
- Predictable monthly subscription
- 99.9% uptime service level agreement financially backed by Microsoft
- Data protected by 5 security layers & disaster recovery service - includes ISO27001 & EU standards compliance
- Works on the Office 365 platform to combine CRM with the benefits of Sharepoint, Skype messaging and hosted Exchange
Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise
On-premise Dynamics CRM is installed on your own server(s) giving you complete control of the management and maintenance of your database in house.
- Utilise your existing investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Retain complete ownership of data
- Full control over when CRM updates and feature upgrades are applied
- Utilise in house personnel or outsourced IT resources who will manage CRM
- Protects you from rising data storage costs if your database size exceeds the default 5GB cloud CRM Online account limit
Contact us to find out more about these options and to discuss your CRM requirement with one of our experts.