CRM for Outlook
All Microsoft Dynamics CRM end user functions are fully accessible in Outlook.
Tight integration between CRM and Outlook ensures that all teams can manage emails, schedule appointments, capture customer discussions and much more within a familiar interface.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Outlook you can:
- Automatically link Outlook emails to associated CRM records including contacts and opportunities
- Create personalised CRM views in Outlook
- Access all CRM end-user functions in the Outlook interface
- Open CRM records from any linked Outlook email
- Rely on the familiarity of Outlook to reduce training costs & gain rapid user acceptance
Demonstrating CRM Email Integration with Outlook
Using the CRM Outlook Client
- Link any Outlook email to one or more CRM records
- Outlook emails can be tracked to any Dynamics record including contacts, cases, sales opportunities and leads
- Click a CRM link from any Outlook email to open the associated record in CRM
Utilizes Outlook Functions
Apply native Outlook tools to CRM including pinning CRM views, for example, high value opportunities and your top accounts.
Create new CRM Records from Emails
Instead of copying and pasting data, Microsoft CRM enables new records to be created directly from emails. Simply click to convert an email to a new CRM lead or opportunity.
Automatically Files Emails in CRM
Attach new emails you receive to CRM records using any app that supports Microsoft Exchange. Create a CRM tracking folder, use any Exchange folder under your Inbox, and drag in an incoming email message to this folder and it'll be tracked in CRM. This attaches the email to a matching CRM contact or lead, or promotes a new record.
Dynamics CRM App for Outlook
Track received emails on the go from mobile devices or using Outlook web access with the Dynamics CRM App for Outlook.