Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Preact Limited is a leading UK Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Competency Partner.
We are looking for talented Consultants to help us deliver an excellent level of professional services and support for our growing Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer base. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing consulting, customisation, and software development expertise to support the implementation of new systems and enhance the functionality of existing installations. You will also provide technical support for the needs of our existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers.
If you have strong functional consulting skills, and expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we would like to hear from you! Scribe experience would be advantageous.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must along with the ability to lead a project from pre-sales, through all stages of delivery, to completion as client facing consultancy is a critical part of the role.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building and enhancing customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations, specification writing, database modeling and design and application testing for a range of clients.
- Other duties will include integration of other applications into Microsoft Dynamics CRM and creating Workflows and Reports.
- You will also be required to provide support for customers using the hosted and on-premise Microsoft Dynamics CRM products
- Technical excellence and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- First class business analysis capabilities
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- A positive, pro-active, can do attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 or 2015
- Experience of Scribe or other data integration platforms
- Experience of CRM database applications
- SQL Database Administration
- IT Degree or equivalent experience
- SharePoint knowledge would be an advantage
Maidenhead, SL6 4UB
To apply for this position, or to hear more about this role and what Preact have to offer, please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES